Moonraker (1979 film)
Moonraker movie in which After Drax Industries' Moonraker space shuttle is hijacked, secret agent James Bond is assigned to investigate, traveling to California to meet the company's owner, the mysterious Hugo Drax. With the help of scientist Dr. Holly Goodhead, Bond soon uncovers Drax's nefarious plans for humanity, all the while fending off an old nemesis, Jaws, and venturing to Venice, Rio, the Amazon...and even outer space.
|Category||Action , Adventure , Thriller , Science Fiction|
|Production company||United Artists (US) , Eon Productions (GB) , Danjaq (US) , Les Productions Artistes Associés (FR)|
|Box office||210.308 million|
|Spoken language||English , Italiano|
- Roger Moore as James Bond
- Lois Chiles as Dr. Holly Goodhead
- Michael Lonsdale as Hugo Drax
- Richard Kiel as Jaws
- Corinne Cléry as Corinne Dufour
- Geoffrey Keen as Sir Frederick Gray
- Bernard Lee as M
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny
- Toshirô Suga as Cha
- Emily Bolton as Manuela
- Blanche Ravalec as Dolly
- Irka Bochenko as Blonde Beauty
- Mike Marshall as Col. Scott
- Leila Shenna as Hostess Private Jet
- Anne Lonnberg as Museum Guide
- Jean-Pierre Castaldi as Pilot Private Jet
- Walter Gotell as General Gogol
- Douglas Lambert as Mission Control Director
- Arthur Howard as Cavendish
- Alfie Bass as Consumptive Italian
- Brian Keith as U.S. Shuttle Captain
- George Birt as Captain Boeing 747
- Kim Fortune as R.A.F. Officer
- Lizzie Warville as Russian Girl
- Guy Di Rigo as Ambulanceman
- Chris Dillinger as Drax's Technician
- Claude Carliez as Gondolier
- Georges Beller as Drax's Technician
- Denis Seurat as Officer Boeing 747
- Chichinou Kaeppler as Drax's Girl - Signora de Mateo
- Christina Hui as Drax's Girl
- Françoise Gayat as Drax's Girl - Lady Victoria Devon
- Nicaise Jean-Louis as Drax's Girl
- Catherine Serre as Drax's Girl - Countess Lubinski
- Benoît Ferreux as Moonraker Pilot #2 (uncredited)
- Michael G. Wilson as Man Outside Venini Glass / NASA Technician / Man on Bridge (uncredited)
- Jenny Arasse as Bit Part (uncredited)
- Michel Berreur as Venice Boat Pilot (uncredited)
- Albert R. Broccoli as Man at St. Marks Square (uncredited)
- Dana Broccoli as Woman at St. Mark's Square (uncredited)
Moonraker - FAQ
What is Budget of Moonraker ?
Budget of Moonraker is 34 million
What are Categories of Moonraker ?
Category of Moonraker is Action , Adventure , Thriller , Science Fiction
What are the Production companies of Moonraker ?
Production companies of Moonraker are United Artists (US) , Eon Productions (GB) , Danjaq (US) , Les Productions Artistes Associés (FR)
What is the Box office collection of Moonraker ?
Box office Collection of Moonraker is 210.308 million
What is the Original language of Moonraker ?
Original_language of Moonraker is en
What is the Run time of Moonraker ?
Run time of Moonraker is 2.1 Hour
What is Release date of Moonraker ?
Release date of Moonraker is 1979-06-26